A brief introduction to the CIP in Antigua & Barbuda
- The Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) started in 2013.
- In order to apply, the applicant must be over 18 years and must not have a criminal record.
- The CIP allows the applicant to become a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda if the person makes an investment in the country and meets the due diligence requirements.
- If there have been issues obtaining visas in the past, please indicate for further advice.
- Citizenship in a stable democratic country with a low crime rate.
- A passport that allows visa free travel to 165 countries in the world.
- An attractive tax regime. No personal income tax. Corporate taxation on source income only.
How To Apply
- Once you decide to apply, CMI will assist you to complete the forms and to gather the documents that you will need.
- CMI will advise once you ae ready to submit the application.
- CMI submits the application package on your behalf and will let you know the fees that are due at this stage.
- CMI follows up with the CIU on your behalf and will update you on the progress of your application.
- Following a successful due diligence process, you should receive a letter of approval within 90–120 days.
- You then make the investment and complete all payments.
- Receive citizenship certificate and passport.